- Place of Origin: Taiwan
- Brand Name: ANKO
- Model Number: SR-24
- Type: Spring Roll
- After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
- Dimension(L*W*H): 7500 X 1300 X 2200 mm
- Power(W): 220/380/415/440V,50/60Hz 3Phase, 38kw
- Production Capacity: 2400 pcs/hr
- Length of Spring roll: 100mm
- Diameter of Spring roll: 25~30mm
- weight of spring roll: 40~50g
- Pneumatic Air Consumption: 400L/min(@6kg/cm3)
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Wooden Crate Packing.
To avoid machine damage from transportation, ANKO's wood crate is double layered with inner supporting girders and nailed by staggering technique to increase its loading strength.
|Delivery Detail:||within 3 months after receipt of down payment & L/C.|
Anko Industrial Making Filling Frozen Vietnamese Spring Roll Making Machine
SR-24 is equipped with special folding & rolling device, to produce spring roll like handmade. SR-24 provides high production capacity and adapts to your needs.
- Unique imitation of manually wrapping process gives fulfilled firm body to every spring roll.
- After frying, the crispy spring roll will not carry much oil residue on its both ends.
New special depositing device can apply with different fillings as below:
- Pure vegetable filling—after cutting, processing and cooking, the max size of leaf vegetable can be up
to20X20mm , while root vegetable can be up to 5-8mm cube. Simply pour the vegetable into the depositor,
there’s no need for extra dehydration process, our special depositor has a unique filter device which can
extract excessive liquid in filling. The vegetable fiber texture bite will be majorly kept through our new
- Filling of mixed vegetable and meat—the max size of diced meat can be up to 10mm cube, while the max
meat to vegetable ratio is1(meat):2(vegetable).
- Pure meat filling—diced meat can be up to 10mm cube, the popular stir fried loose beef filling in Gulf
countries can be deposited and wrapped hassle free.
- Filling of mixing bean sprout, meat and vegetable,while the max ratio is 2(bean sprout):1(beef).
This type of filling is especially popular in Holland.
1. Superior quality with reasonable prices:
Superior quality with reasonable prices : ANKO is ISO 9001 certified, quality assured, and priced reasonably. Machine specifications are customized to fit international markets and customer demands. All of ANKO's machine parts, electronic components, and safety devices follow CE regulation.
2. Tailor made to client requirements:
ANKO suggests suitable machines per each customer's product requirements. Machine frame bases, functional parts, and mold modifications and customizations are also available for each client's special demands. For example, ANKO's best seller, the Multi Purpose Forming Machine, HLT-700XL not only has hundreds of standard and special shape molds for reference, but also can have rapid 3-D printing applied to fabricate trial molds for each client's specific product recipe, size, weight and shape for pilot testing. An actual mold can then be produced after client confirmation. Client satisfaction is ANKO's main goal.
3. Supply recipes that are suitable for ANKO machines:
Since 1978, ANKO has successfully developed many recipes accepted by international markets. Detailed start-up recipes are also included in our machine and service packages for client reference.
4. Timely response and follow-up service:
ANKO will respond to customer phone calls, e-mails or faxes for machinery or production problems within 24 hours to prevent a client's potential loss.
5. Fully equipped test kitchen
In our test kitchen, a wide range of flours, food additives, seasonings, fillings, and relative processing machines such as mixers, vegetable cutters, hydro extractor, steamer, baking ovens, as well as other cooking devices are ready for on-site client testing to ensure the machine fits each client's final product requirements.
6. The widest product range available and the soundest specifications selectable.
7. Available for both the semi-automatic production line and turn-key project:
In response to the rise of emerging markets, ANKO has developed semi-automatic production lines at lower investment capitals to process primary agricultural products into higher value-added frozen foods with longer shelf lives or baked snacks. We can also customize high capacity automatic production lines for clients. In addition to factory planning, raw material processing, production line planning, production process optimization, and new product development, ANKO can also integrate other related quality reputed and cost reasonable Taiwanese suppliers to complete the turn-key project for you. Through single contact window, ANKO handles order placing, machine inspecting, crating, and commissioning as well as after-sales servicing all together for clients to prevent hassles from placing orders separately and to drastically save clients the shipping costs, import document expenses, inland transportations, and the commissioning costs from respective suppliers. After-sales service to be conducted by only ANKO will ensure the clients face no issues and concerns regarding communication and maintenance capability, so that clients can receive timely responses and fast parts.
8. Successfully exported worldwide:
Since 1978, ANKO has successfully exported its machines to 108 countries. With many practical experiences, ANKO can provide clients with the most effective market information and customer service experience.
9. Complete parts safety stock for all machine series:
Except for special parts, we can deliver the components each client needs right away.
10. Professional R&D team:
Our specialized R&D teams are constantly developing new machines, effectively fabricating tailor-made machines, and working to improve machine quality.
11. Complete market information:
ANKO never stops doing market surveys and attending international exhibitions. With decades of knowledge accumulated about market information and changes in food trends, we can provide the most valuable information to our clients, and assist our clients in industrial upgrading.
12. Help customers make money:
ANKO's machines are reasonably priced, high in capacity, and superior in quality and function. With capabilities to produce value-added products, ANKO's machines are sure to roll clients' investments back in a short amount of time and constantly make a profit for clients.
Anko Food Machine Co., Ltd. was established in 1978. Initially we produced only automatic seed sprouters, this had since been extended to a full range of high-tech food processing machinery including Automatic Spring Roll, Dumpling, Ravioli, Samosa, Meat Bun, Shu Mai, Wonton, Empanada, and other kinds of ethnic food making machine.
To provide comprehensive service and to help improving production efficiency for our clients, ANKO supply them not only individual machines, but also can provide turnkey project from factory planning, raw material processing, production line planning, production process optimization, new product development and customization…series of solutions to satisfy clients every need.
Welcome to ANKO!